World class corporate communications for maritime
Led by industry insiders, Navigate delivers professional corporate communications services to the global maritime industry.
Combining strategic experience with practical know-how, Navigate helps companies tell their stories through a range of media channels.
A trusted adviser to shipping companies, equipment manufacturers, trade associations, insurance providers, ports, classification societies, oil majors, shipbrokers and start-ups around the world, we create and implement intelligent communications strategies that produce tangible results.
The maritime business is a specialist sector and a generalist approach to corporate communications simply will not work. To be truly effective, it is essential to understand the complexities of the industry and appreciate how the many players operate and inter-link. To speak with any authority, your corporate communications must embrace the language and nuances of this diverse industry. Anything less will reduce your credibility.
Navigate was created in 2004 to assist shipping and maritime service companies become more visible. Through a range of activities including traditional and social media, digital campaigns, market research and event management we help our clients understand how to exploit the full power of intelligent corporate communications to raise their profile and achieve more business.
The Navigate team consists of maritime industry insiders. Our first hand experience of the industry, coupled with our in-depth knowledge of traditional and cutting-edge corporate communications techniques enables us to deliver effective and unique solutions to our clients.
We are based in the heart of maritime London with an extended reach into Asia through a strategic partnership with Helix Media in Singapore.
- Bill Lines Group Director
- Mike Elsom Group Director
- Katerina Dimitropoulos PR Account Manager
- Dustin Eno COO & Crisis Manager
- Claire Sneddon PR Account Manager
- Bill Spears PR Consultant
- Nicolle Bloomfield PR Account Manager
- Jonathan Spencer Crisis Response Manager
- Will Bixby Events Director
- Rebecca Galanopoulos Jones Account Manager
- James Woods PR Account Manager
- Alicia Matthews Account Executive and Admin Support
- Edward Ion Singapore Partner
- Phil McCauley Print and Web Design
- Ellie Lines Executive Assistant